Far too busy
Yesterdays passed,
Blurred by hurry.
Today beginning,
A fleeting thought.
Tomorrow regretted,
Before it's begun.
From thens to nows to thens again,
I thought there'd be more time in-between.
Let me just say that the lack of blogging is solely due to my crazy schedule right now. Work has ended up taking more of my day than I thought it would... so I am trying to sort that out.
Hopefully, some relief from overwork comes soon! Until then, I'll likely be scant on the blogging.
Any bright ideas or tricks to deflect work are welcome in the comments! :-)
Blurred by hurry.
Today beginning,
A fleeting thought.
Tomorrow regretted,
Before it's begun.
From thens to nows to thens again,
I thought there'd be more time in-between.
Let me just say that the lack of blogging is solely due to my crazy schedule right now. Work has ended up taking more of my day than I thought it would... so I am trying to sort that out.
Hopefully, some relief from overwork comes soon! Until then, I'll likely be scant on the blogging.
Any bright ideas or tricks to deflect work are welcome in the comments! :-)


4 Comments:
wow. you hadnt updated in a very long time! thanks for stopping by!
You could perfect blogging in your sleep. Work on that!
Any job that takes up that much time is not worth having... no matter how much money they throw at you. My advice is to quit... and make a trip to Nashville to see us. We miss seeing you.
-TAG
Where are you working now? Weren't we intended to be born with trust funds?
Post a Comment
<< Home