Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Photographic memory

is what I'm needing nowadays.

I have no idea where I left my digital camera. If you happen to know, gimme the 4-1-1. It's in an orange/brown/white woven bag from Costa Rica. Stylish, yes, but looks nothing like a camera bag.

My pathetic phone camera has no more room to store blurry pictures, so I am in dire need!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I was in town last weekend. I am sad that I missed meeting you!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

Hey Em! thanks for commenting on my blog! Email me man, I don't have your email address for some reason. You can find my email address on our ministry website!

Look forward to hearing from ya,
Marla

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know where it is....

henderson...

come get it

4:43 AM  
Blogger em said...

I found it! Karla had it... that little dirty rat! ;-) Apparently, I left it in Chattanooga, and my brother let her borrow it. So, all is now well in the land of em's missing camera.

Sarah H - Sorry I missed you then! Next time, gimme a heads-up before you come in, and I'll plan on being there.

Marla - I sent you an e-mail... did it not come through?

Sarah J - I think you're right! :-) Hey, I might be going to Perth for work. If so, I'll try to swing through Auck for a weekend before heading back to the states. Pray!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

(Will I fit in your suitcase? If you take me with you to Oz and NZ I will love you foreverrrrr)

7:40 AM  
Blogger karla said...

I did it, I said it, I don't even care, I will say it again. :)
Thanks for the uninformed use of it. Hope to see you soon.

9:57 AM  
Blogger em said...

Sweet Michelle! You love me forever already, right? ;-) We can work on that contortionist trick of getting you into my luggage, though.

Karla - of course you had it... and who would I rather have unknowningly borrow my digi-cam than you?

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - Your camera is in Auckland... it's right here!

Come and get it man!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home