posted by em at 6/17/2008 10:28:00 PM
I wondered if you were ever going to come back here! Good to "see" ya
and yet there are those of us that still venture back to see if you have updated.
Yes...She is half American and half Vietnamese. And you?Update your blog so can keep track of the other Emerson Burch :-)
It is very sad, all these blogs left by the wayside. Sigh.
Don't stop blogging!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm a world-traveler-wanna-be with a penchant for getting stuck doing business travel... unable to truly enjoy the places I go.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I wondered if you were ever going to come back here! Good to "see" ya
and yet there are those of us that still venture back to see if you have updated.
Yes...She is half American and half Vietnamese. And you?
Update your blog so can keep track of the other Emerson Burch :-)
It is very sad, all these blogs left by the wayside. Sigh.
Don't stop blogging!
Post a Comment
<< Home