One hot tamale...
and me!Some friends and I went to Froberg's Vegetable Farm in Alvin, Texas on Tuesday afternoon after a yummy lunch. At Froberg's, we found some vegetables, dried beans, rice, and other yummy goods. I am surely going to do a repeat visit in the near future. Just as well, they are open seven days a week for my produce-buying-pleasure. yum!
Anyway, there was discussion about some Tamale man and how we took the wrong street to the farm to see him. Fortunately for my amusement (and an interesting photo opp), we returned home via Hwy 35 back up north to Pearland, where I encountered the largest tamale of my life!
He was a little disturbing, but once I saw that he had a friendly smile, wooden boots, a sombrero, and some fun Mexican Maracas, I knew there was something so very right about all of this.
Arriba!


5 Comments:
that is one big tamale
I looked at this picture and LAUGHED OUT LOUD. There is something so incredibly funny about the combination of this tamale man and your pose, Em. "So very right", indeed...
Bring me back some Tex-Mex!
Olé!
Oh, E.J., you look so hot by that Mr. Tamale! You should change your name to Hot Tamale!!!!
HAHAHA!!!
When I come down to Houston, I have to take a picture with the hot tamale as well!!!!
Amy - I know! It is the biggest Tamale ever! Pretty funny stuff!
Sarah - Much obliged to bring some smiles and laughs to your morning. I'm in Nashville for a day before heading to Chatt, so I don't see that Tex-Mex tasting very good by that time. eek!
Veronica - Compliments for your fantastic photography skills! ;-)
Will - I think I will change my name to Hot Tamale. I will only answer to Tamale, now. Just remember that!
Post a Comment
<< Home