Monday, August 21, 2006


These are the unfortunate items that were removed from my carry-on luggage in last week's flurry of flights. Just consider all the damage I could have inflicted with these liquids and gels! It sends shivers down my spine... err... something like that.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shudder to think what you could have accomplished with a full can of dippity-do

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little dab'll do ya!

8:25 PM  
Blogger em said...

Mike: Words can not express the havoc that would have spread throughout the airline industry had I smuggled in a full can of dippity-do!

Justin: That's what they say... but what will it do for you? I'm still confused. ;-)

Naomi: That sure is one bad cough... I probably have something for it in my collection of items that I can't take on the plane. haha!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I may have cought the same cough....
Although, maybe 'metro' is not the best term...one of those bottles looks strangely like foundation to me ;-) a Samoan term springs to mind **cough**FAFAFINE**splutter**!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger em said...

Sez: Yeah, I forgot my blush and lipstick, though. whoops.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Dep is dangerous stuff...

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but they let you keep your heels right? your crazy ankles look so good in heels emerson

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is about eight more items than I would have in my bag. I understand toothpaste but what is the rest of this crap for?

To each his own.

2:02 PM  
Blogger em said...

Well, there's cologne, contact solution, skin stuff (because I knew I was going to be at the beach in the sun), lotion (that just happened to be in my bag from some random hotel), hair gel, athlete's foot stuff, and two skin things that a friend swears by... I don't use them, but I thought I should try to look good since I had an interview. haha!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home