We've got some new bloggity goodness going on in the right-hand side of this screen. I've been quite tardy at adding blogs of other friends. Check them out when you get a moment!
Thanks for adding me to your ever growing list of Sarahs', even Sarah H.s'...I'm not sure where to put the apostrophe on this one. I think I got it right because we are plural. (?)
Joshua, I in no way hate you. I hate my memory and my schedule. Both tend to preclude me from replying to phone messages in any kind of timely manner. ugh!! Sorry about that!
Sarah: I noticed the four Sarahs on the right-hand side last night as I was adding the links in there... What's up with all the Sarahs? I don't think there should be an apostrophe, because that would denote posession as opposed to a noun where you just add the s... I think...
4 Comments:
Why do you hate me and refuse to call me back?
Thanks for adding me to your ever growing list of Sarahs', even Sarah H.s'...I'm not sure where to put the apostrophe on this one. I think I got it right because we are plural. (?)
Joshua, I in no way hate you. I hate my memory and my schedule. Both tend to preclude me from replying to phone messages in any kind of timely manner. ugh!! Sorry about that!
Sarah: I noticed the four Sarahs on the right-hand side last night as I was adding the links in there... What's up with all the Sarahs? I don't think there should be an apostrophe, because that would denote posession as opposed to a noun where you just add the s... I think...
Cos Sarahs are all freekin' awesome. and cos you are awesome too, you know a lot!
Post a Comment
<< Home