Monday, September 04, 2006

A couple more house pics

I found two other interesting before/after pictures, so I'll share them. I do have some thoughts that are brewing in my mind to blog, but the challenge of actually penning them... err, typing them, is eluding me at the moment.

Until then, enjoy a couple more pictures. :-)

The Dining Room



The Living Room
(Sorry about the junk on the floor in the "after" picture)


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house is swish as Em! Very posh. Well done on sticking with the classic-looking classy style, as opposed to over-the-top nouveau
riche!

4:06 AM  
Blogger em said...

Thanks -- just don't mind the rubbish on the ground in the last pic... one of the guys I had working for me just kinda left his stuff everywhere. ;-) Good Times.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is much better than False Estate!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But seriously, it looks like it is really coming along. Are you in Houston or Chattanooga on the weekend of September 14-17

11:02 PM  
Blogger em said...

Yes, I prefer the real instead of the false... oh yes. :-) I will be in Costa Rica the weekend of the 14th, but I am in Houston this weekend if you're around!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY ARE YOU GOING THERE?!!!
It costs the same to come to new zealand (okay, maybe not, but...ummm...its better here)

2:15 AM  
Blogger jazztheo said...

em,

nice house.

jt

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah Hazel said...

What part of Costa Rica? My brother and sister have some land in Mal Pais, a town on the tip of the Nicoya Peninsula.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em,
Where's the picture of the flooded basement? J/K. We love the Kirby house. Lots of love for the Kirby house.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Emerson, of course you will be in Costa Rica. That would have been my question. Will you be in Costa Rica or Turkey?

Working on calling you back!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home