No Go Co
Bad news!
I just found out last night that the Costa Rica trip is going to have to be postponed. The flight got pushed back a day, making the trip too short to justify spending the money to go and hang out. It was already a bit shorter than I prefer for a trip, so this kind of forced us to reschedule.
Hopefully, we’ll have a re-do at the end of the month!
I just found out last night that the Costa Rica trip is going to have to be postponed. The flight got pushed back a day, making the trip too short to justify spending the money to go and hang out. It was already a bit shorter than I prefer for a trip, so this kind of forced us to reschedule.
Hopefully, we’ll have a re-do at the end of the month!


5 Comments:
As Nicolas' kindergarten teacher woiuld say, "Too bad, so sad!"
; )
I kinda hate Nicolas' kindergarten teacher now....
;-)
We all do.
; )
Sorry about your trip.
yikes... not good at all! ;-)
I LOVE the videos!! MORE of them . . . please!
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home